OKEGUYS – This way of making mind mapping in Word aims to make it easier for you to brainstorm, present ideas, and so on.
It’s quite easy to create a simple mind map in Microsoft Word with SmartArt graphics and the built-in drawing tools that are already available.
In this tutorial article, the OKEGUYS Team will show you various methods for creating mind maps in Word.
How to Create a Mind Map in Word
Microsoft Word comes prepackaged with creation and drawing tools that are easy to use and navigate. So that it will be easier for beginners to make a simple mind map with basic shapes and lines.
Now, all you have to do is follow the steps below so you can easily create a mind map in Microsoft Word in a matter of minutes, you guys!
- Open Microsoft Word and open the document you want to insert the mind mapping into.
- Then select Insert > SmartArt and select Horizontal Multi-Level Hierarchy in the Hierarchy or other graph that
suitable in Relationship
- Double click on “Text” in the graph or open the panel Text by clicking the arrow icon to add your information to the text box.
- To clarify the mind mapping, select the shape you want to add before or after, click the button Add Shape on tab Design in SmartArt Tools.
- Open tab Design SmartArt Tools and choose your favorite color or style to customize your mind mapping Guys.
- When finished, save it in a document, guys, don’t forget.
When your mind mapping is complete, click the shape you selected (topic or line), then the Format tab will appear on the Ribbon, where you can change the shape properties. Or, right click on the shape and select Shapes on the context menu to open the Format Guys pane.
In the menu you can change various forms of style that you want Guys. So choose the one that fits your presentation and is easy for the audience to understand, guys.