OKEGUYS – There are several ways to make a signature in Microsoft Word, you know, guys. And the method is really easy, just follow the steps below, guys!
Making a signature is really needed, especially in the digital era like now, right? Of course you need a signature in your Word file, so from that the OKEGUYS Team will provide this tutorial in detail.
Actually you can also use a third application or additional devices such as pens that support your PC or laptop. But this is the easiest way without using other devices and applications Guys.
How to Create a Signature in Word
You need to sign first, Guys on a piece of white paper. Make sure the paper is really white and the pen has color ink that you can really see clearly.
This function is for later photos or files the resolution will be smaller Guys. Not only that, the customized color saturation will also reduce the thickness of the pen color, you know.
So make sure you give a signature with a clear enough emphasis. Here’s how to create a signature in Word:
- Prepare a white paper with a signature on it. Photos using a smartphone or you can directly scan the signature through a scanner.
- You can reduce the resolution and crop it so that the photo focuses on the signature. For convenience, click the image file > Edit.
- On the Paint menu, you can resize to reduce the resolution. Choose 50 percent resolution, fill Horizontal 50 and Vertical 50.
- Hover over the exact position of the word you want to add a signature to. Click Insert > Picture > insert the previous signature image file.
- After you insert the image, reduce the size again using the cursor for more precision.
- Double click on the image.
- On the Format menu, select the Color > Recolor > Black and White 50 percent submenu.
- if your signature is not clear, double click on the image, select menu Correction > Brightness 0 percent (Normal) Contrast 40 percent.
You can change the last two steps depending on the contrast and color saturation you want, guys. So you can at the same time adjust the thickness of your signature that has entered the word, so guys.
I also said what Guys, how easy it is to make a signature in Microsoft Word! The most important thing is to make sure your signature is clear enough, and the photos are of high enough quality. Obviously, so that later your signature looks good, it doesn’t break hehe.